Downloading eBooks Guides:
Looking for some one-on-one time with a Librarian to make the most out of your gadget?
Some topics of interest include:
- Accessing eBooks & eAudiobooks with OverDrive
- Streaming movies and music with Hoopla
- Setting up an email account
- Accessing and utilizing the Library’s catalog
Every Friday from 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Stop by anytime on a Friday for technology assistance. Staff will be available to show you how to download eBooks, eMagazines, eAudiobooks and even stream movies. Give us a call before you stop in the library so an available staff member will be ready when you arrive!
One-on-One Device Advice
* By appointment only. Several Librarians are available to assist you with your technology questions.
Fill out the form below or call the Reference Desk at 631-473-0022 to make an appointment.