2023 Reading Challenge
Join us for our first ever year-long reading challenge!
This no pressure challenge will have a different theme each month for you to follow along.
A few things to keep in mind:
- We will email out suggestions each month to help you stay on track.
- You can interpret the theme as creatively as you like, using any format of reading, and any author or genre that you feel fits the theme.
- The challenge doesn’t officially begin until January 1, 2023!
- Once you’ve finished one of the themes, check it off the list and share your read! When sharing on other social media sites, don’t forget to use the hashtag #portjefflibrary. This helps us find everyone!
- Join our Goodreads Group to see what others are reading and discuss your month’s selection!
- Don’t feel like sharing your read on social media? No problem! There is no need to report your read to the Library. This is a fun Challenge intended to help you explore different reading genres.
Join in the discussion!
The library created and moderates a private group on goodreads made specificially for this Reading Challenge. Accounts with goodreads are free. If you’re ready, sign up, sign in, and join in the discussion!
Need a book suggestion?
Check out this compiled list of titles for the current month’s theme. This newsletter will be emailed to each participant monthly.